G3 Quality, Inc. is seeking an Office Administrator to support our reporting team. The office administrator is a crucial position reporting to the Information Systems Manager. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has the passion to achieve operational objectives by contributing to client specific project deliverables.
Typical duties include:
The administrator will compile field and laboratory data and prepare daily client reports for our project management team.
In order for the office administrator to be successful in this position, it is highly desirable that the person have the following qualities and attributes:
- Extensive experience with Excel including formulation and formatting of excel templates
- Prodigious attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and adapting to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly grasp what needs to be done and to take fast action
- Ability to balance taking initiative as a self-starter with group collaboration
- Common sense problem solving with the strength of character to make recommendations
- A team player with a good sense of humor
- Effective and clear communicator written and verbal
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Good communication skills for answering multi-line phone system
- High School Diploma required, college preferred
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a similar role managing various projects, word processing, report generation and written and verbal communication.
G3 Quality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your compensation requirements to be considered.