G3 Quality is seeking a Construction Materials Laboratory Technician. The preferred candidate must be self-starting, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment. This individual must have good verbal and written communication skills, a firm understanding of basic math concepts, and an ability to work variable hours.
Typical duties include:
- Construction materials testing of soils, asphalt, aggregate, and concrete
- Sample inventory management
- Sample transfer (more than 50 pounds)
- General area clean-up
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Basic mathematic calculations, data entry, and typing
- One year of construction materials testing experience
- ACI, Caltrans, or NICET certifications preferred
- High school graduate
- College education is a plus
G3 Quality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your compensation requirements to be considered.