BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
G3 Quality, Inc. is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to support Quality Control sales. The preferred candidate must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This individual must have strong writing, editing, and communication skills as well as a basic understanding of the materials testing and inspection industry.
Typical duties include:
- Review lead sources then organize for Business Development qualification. For all qualified leads, download relevant plans and specs weekly.
- Prepare QC Excel and Word-based proposal templates for Business Development team.
- Prepare QC sales documentation for weekly/monthly sales meeting.
- Manage company-wide proposal numbering process and set up.
- Manage proposal status updates daily in backlog tracking spreadsheet.
- Review, edit and support the preparation of QC proposals for submission.
- Maintain QC bid calendar.
- Coordinate subconsultant deliverables when required.
- Track proposal delivery to ensure timely submission of all QC proposals.
- Two years of work experience in the A/E/C required. Focus on laboratory materials testing and inspection on infrastructure project a plus.
- High school graduate required, college education a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Able to take direction and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Willingness to ask questions that need to be asked and seek clarity on projects.
- Ability to read and understand requests for proposals and qualifications to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- Capacity to develop written and oral communication that clearly explains technical concepts, using easy to understand language.